Grade 4 Class 41
Welcome to Grade 4, Class 41!
I am very pleased and proud to be working at Win Ferguson Elementary School! In grade four, we have another very exciting year of learning ahead of us. I am looking forward to meeting parents and each every student entering Class 41!
Please check the school website on a regular basis for information on school activities and forthcoming events.
If you have any questions or concerns, I can be reached via your child's agenda, via Class Dojo, by telephone, or by email:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (780) 998-1441.
I very much look forward to working with you and your child, this year!
Please note: For drop-off and pick-up, Class 41 students use Exit 9.
Please send your child's agenda to school every day. The agenda is a great communication tool, and it is one very important way we can keep each other informed and up-to-date regarding homework assignments, test dates, classroom activities, and forthcoming events.
Students in Class 41 are expected to:
- Work quietly.
- Listen carefully in class.
- Follow directions.
- Respect themselves and others property.
- Keep to their own space.
- Show Star Behaviour at all times.
Consequences for Positive Choices in Class 41 include:
- Verbal Praise.
- Earning Positive referrals.
- Earning Stars.
- Positive notes in the agenda/emails/phone calls home.
Consequences for Negative Choices in Class41 include:
- "Take 5"- Child must sit for 5 minutes at the back of the class to think about their behavior and how to improve.
- Discussion of behavior one-on-one in classroom or hallway.
- Negative note in the agenda/phone call home.
- DT/Loss of recess.
- Referral to the Office.
- Loss/restriction of privileges.